Runway/Helipad Permanent Reflector
The High Intensity Runway/Helipad Reflector Fixed (HIRR) has a proven visibility range of three nautical miles (5 km) from an approaching aircraft or helicopter landing light. With the exclusively designed angles on the HIRR, is highly visible.
The HIRR Retro-Reflective Marker has been designed primarily for night operation in unlighted or remote runways and helipads. This model is used to delineate the edge and indicate approach direction of a Runway or Helipad Landing Zone. It's exclusive design allows for superior pilot positioning of the aircraft or helicopter above the Landing Zone.
The High Intensity Runway/Helipad Reflector can be used as an emergency landing system at any remote site or backup to electrical lighting systems, (requiring very minimal installation time) or installed as a permanent landing zone.
- Proven visibility range of three nautical miles (5 km)
- Designed primarily for night operation in unlighted or remote heliports or runways
- Used as an emergency landing system
- Easy to install, no maintenance
- Safe, durable and efficient in all climates and conditions
- Civil Aviation
- Commercial Aviation
- Healthcare Facilities
- Oil & Gas Operations