The Low Intensity Taxiway Reflector has been designed primarily for night operation on unlighted or in conjunction with lighted Taxiways, Aprons and Hazard areas. When the LITR is used to delineate Taxiways, it not only provides excellent edge marking but also helps eliminate the "Sea of Blue Effect" that is present among larger airports with numerous electrically illuminated intersecting taxiways.
Installation is made very easy by either direct connection to existing 50 mm (2") threaded ground anchor or by using the optional base support kit. For areas where an increased mounting height is preferred, an extension column is available.
The LITR presents a brightly illuminated path by reflecting back light to the source aircraft or vehicle. The reflective area of the LITR is omnidirectional as well as removable and interchangeable. The visibility range of the LITR is 1000+ m (3300+ ft). Installation is made very easy by either direct connection to existing 50 mm (2”) threaded ground anchor or by using the optional base support kit.
- Proven visibility range is 1000 m (3300 ft)
- Designed primarily for night operation or unlighted taxiways, aprons and hazard areas
- The reflective area of the LITR is omnidirectional
- Eliminate the "Sea of Blue Effect" in the taxiways intersections
- Easy to install, no maintenance
- Safe, durable and efficient in all climates and conditions
- Civil Aviation
- Commercial Aviation
- Healthcare Facilities
- Oil & Gas Operations