LED Apron Lighting
Light Structure System - 5 Easy Pieces ™ Complete System
Musco’s Total Light Control—TLC for LED™ technology is the result of 40 years of research, and realizes the full potential of the LED light source in ways other manufacturers simply can’t. A cost-effective, reliable solution for thousands of airports, rail yards, stadiums, ports, and special events around the world, Musco’s system design includes advanced lighting, structural, and electrical components engineered to seamlessly work together for easy installation and trouble-free operation.
With patented optics that virtually eliminate glare and spill light, Musco’s LED solution is responsible to the needs of facility owners, users, neighbors, and the environment.
An Industry-Leading Solution for LED Apron Lighting
- Patented glare control technology improves visibility for pilots, ATG towers, and ground crews
- Customizable as a solution complete from foundation to poletop or retrofitted onto existing support structures
- Factory wired, aimed, and tested to save time and reduce installation costs
- Drivers located remotely provide easy access for maintenance without requiring cranes, bucket trucks, or lifts
- Integrated grounding and surge protection ensures long-term reliability of electrical components
- Die-cast aluminum reflector housing protects system from corrosive environment
- Reduces energy consumption by up to 80 percent, and cuts operating costs over 100,000 hours of use
- Parts and labor warranty eliminates maintenance costs and guarantees light levels for 10 years
- Musco’s Control-Link® system monitoring service provides 24/7 support