The AV70 Solar Helipad Light is a field proven aviation light that offers enormous benefits over traditional battery and hard-wired aviation lights including low maintenance and no underground wiring. This completely self-contained solar LED AV70 helipad light is designed to suit a range of aviation and general applications for permanent, portable, emergency and sustaining LED helipad lighting operations.
The AV70 Solar Helipad Light has been built on a proven technology platform which can be customized for unique helipad landing systems in the world’s toughest environments.
The AV70 solar LED helipad light is available with optional radio control, which can be used in conjunction with a PALC or handheld controller. Users can wirelessly control ON/OFF functions, adjust light intensities or switch between visual and IR (when fitted) operational modes remotely.
- Easy installation and relocation, no trenching, no helipad interruptions
- Integrated solar/battery system
- Low maintenance
- Dual internal high-performance solar modules angled to maximize solar collection
- IP68 waterproof rating
- User-replaceable battery
- Ultra-high intensity LEDs (no changing globes ever)
- Helipad lights
- Touchdown and lift-off area (TLOF)
- Final approach and take-off area (FATO)
- NVG operations
- Emergency or temporary helipad operations