- ICAO Annex 14 Figure A1-4 and Section 22.214.171.124
- FAA AC15/5345-44 (Current Edition)
The solar LED airfield signs improve safety at any airport. LED signs for mandatary instruction, information and distance-to-go markers increase airfield navigability in low-visibility conditions.
The solar LED airfield signs provide reliable dusk-to-dawn illumination for critical signage, allowing for uncompromised safety when it’s needed most. A simple solution for airfields that experience difficulties with grid access or for those that require a quick, minimally disruptive addition to an existing airfield.
- Green Solution – Zero Energy & Electrical Infrastructure Costs
- Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Increased Safety and Visibility
- Battery life of 5+ years
- High-quality LED light source eliminates re-lamping expenses
- The energy management system (EMS) monitors and adapts the brightness to environmental conditions for consistent operation and extended battery life
- Supplied with frangible mounting flanges for installation on a concrete pad
- Information Signs
- Taxiway Identifier Signs
- Mandatory Instruction Signs
- Distance Remaining Markers
- Temporary Construction Signs